Furnace Repair, Boiler Maintenance & Other Red Deer Heating Services
At C.J. Plumbing & Heating, we install, service, and repair just about all types of heating systems, including furnaces, boilers, in-floor heating, and hot water heaters. Our courteous, well-qualified service technicians have the utmost respect for both you and your property. We always show up on-time for scheduled appointments and clean up properly after ourselves at each jobsite for a worry-free, professional job guaranteed every time for heating in Red Deer.
Ask us how we can upgrade your current heating system for the ultimate in comfort, performance, and energy efficiency today.
Heating Maintenance Tips
Be sure to follow these basic maintenance guidelines in order to avoid as many heating related issues:
- Regularly inspect your furnaces, boilers, and water heaters to ensure they’re running properly and always be sure to read your owner’s manual before completing any maintenance on them yourself. When in doubt, call a professional like C.J. Plumbing & Heating!
- Don’t allow sediment to accumulate within your water heater. There should be a drain valve in your water heater that can be easily opened from the bottom to allow for water drainage.
- Inspect and change your air filters monthly to increase your furnace’s energy efficiency.
- Regularly check your thermostat settings and lubricate your system’s moving parts.
- Ensure your heating system is functioning long before you need it – check it in the spring so you’re not left in the cold when winter’s frosty chill hits.
- Keep all furniture, personal belongings, and curtains away from your heating vents for maximum circulation.
- Check your pilot light to ensure the flame remains blue at all times.
- Release air pockets from your radiator by opening its valves regularly and always check its temperature and pressure gauges to maintain a good water level in your boiler.
24-Hour Emergency Service for Your Heating Problems
Don’t get stuck in the cold – for heating in Red Deer, call C.J. Plumbing & Heating! We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency heating and water softener service.